Pages

Friday 12 August 2016

Should Host Countries Spend So Much Money On The Olympics?





Mrs. Anderson introduced us to the learning intention where we consider both points of views when forming a decision or opinion. There are two opinions about should host countries spend lots of money on stadiums and venues. My opinion is yes and the reasons why I say that have been put together in a paragraph. I also collected information from my classmate Afu she disagrees with me and all her ideas have been put together in a paragraph aswell. This google drawing also includes what provocation means and I used this in my google d.rawing

3 comments:

  1. Hey Zeba,
    Great work! I love the contrast of colours. I like how it matches the pool so it looks eye catching. You explained your opinion really well and added a lot of detail. It's also good to see that you have attributed your images.

    - Sajiha

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous work Zeba! I can clearly see that you have put a lot of thought into your opinion. Your blurb tells us exactly what you were doing which helps people who are looking at your posts make a stronger connection to your learning. Well done!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Mrs.Anderson

      I did try to get both point of views and explain why I think, what I think. I am glad that my blurb was explained clearly. This definitely has helped me make a stronger to my learning.

      Delete