Pages

Tuesday 8 December 2015

Maniaklani Leader Nominations

Zeba
I believe that I would be the perfect 2016 Manaiakalani leader because I have all the talents needed. I am a confident blogger, and I am able to talk about my learning experiences in detail. My understanding of the school lets me speak confidently about it. I am proud of the Panmure Bridge school uniform and what it represents. I know that this year I wasn’t able to show my confidence but that was because I really never had the chance so I would really like next year to be the year I can show what I am capable of. I would be the type of leader that can understand people and treat them the way they want to be treated. I want to become a leader not because of title of the role, but the ability to represent Panmure Bridge School to other schools. I am someone who shows integrity, respect, excellence and the right attitude towards others and my school work. I am close to all students of Panmure Bridge School and I want to motivate them, by being enthusiastic about school activities and events.

This year I have been nominated for Maniaklani leader. I am extremely proud of the role I have been nominated for. From the start of the year I have tried to do the best can to become a leader. looking up to Yvette I know that the role of Maniaklani leader is substantial. I would love to become a Maniaklani leader, so I have written this paragraph to show it. If it doesn't turn out how I would like it , I know it's just the beginning of my learning journey and that there's a whole lot left till the end.

1 comment:

  1. Dear Zeba,

    I love to see that you have put yourself forward to be elected as a Manaiakalani leader for the 2016 school year. It is a big responsibility to be a leader but it sounds like you have the right attitude and outlook to be a great example to your peers. I hope that you are able to realise your goal and become a leader!

    In my experience, good leaders are those who demonstrate dedication and persistence. They are also those who push themselves to be the best that they can be. For this summer, you have the chance to show your leadership skills by joining our Summer Learning Journey. It's a programme designed to help you maintain (or even improve!) your reading and writing skills over the school holiday. The programme involves logging onto a site (https://sites.google.com/site/summerlearningjourney/welcome), completing fun activities and blogging about them. You could log on and start blogging and show others how to do it. This would be a great way to demonstrate your leadership ability and to help yourself get ready for Year 8. If you'd like to join us, please log onto the site and start blogging today!

    I will check back in later in the week to see if you've chosen to participate. I really hope that you do!!

    All the best,

    Rachel

    ReplyDelete