Pages

Saturday 2 January 2016

My Summer Learning Journey - Day 5

Going forward no turning back know
Excitement takes over my body
Rushing through asking people if they know how to speak English
Many people just shrugged there shoulders not know what else to say
Anxious and uncertain about the journey ahead of me
Never have I experienced such a feeling before
Yes!I finally find someone who can take me a step forward towards my dream

Her is a poem I have written as apart  of my Summer Learning journey. Me and Curious Kiwi have landed at our destination, Germany.It is Day 5 and We are in a foreign country so we are trying to find someone who can help us.

3 comments:

  1. Welcome to Germany, Zeba! I am so glad to see that you have arrived safely.

    I think that you have done a great job of capturing your emotions in the poem that you posted above. I felt all of the feelings - excitement, anxiety, and uncertainty that you listed while reading your post.

    I hope that you really enjoy your experience in Germany. It is a country full of history, beautiful architecture, interesting people and gorgeous scenery. You are in for a treat!

    Gute Reise ('Safe Travels' in German),

    Rachel

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Zeba,

    Awesome to see that you have chosen Germany! I am living in Germany at the moment, and as Rachel said on one of your previous blog posts, it certainly has been cold here! I can relate to your poem, as I felt like that when I landed! I've enjoyed catching up with your posts... looking forward to reading more!

    Viel Spaß!(Have fun!)
    Carolyn

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Zeba
    Wow what a great poem your doing awesome on keeping on track with your blogging. Good luck

    ReplyDelete