Pages

Saturday 2 January 2016

My Summer learning Journey - Day 4

Today I have started my day 4 Summer learning journey. The first activity is where I write about my favourite book I have read this year.

Title : RATBURGER

Author: David Williams

Description : The story follows a girl called Zoe and her mouse Armitage and the struggles they both have to deal with her stepmother Sheila who is incredibly fat and disgusting. She has had a poor life since the day her dad lost his job .After school she comes along a man who always seems to be wearing dark sunglasses and someone who sells burgers, but that's not all he also is a rat exterminator Zoe and her father go on a big adventure to solve the mystery.

1 comment:

  1. Oh, this sounds like a very interesting book to read. Did you enjoy it, Zeba?

    From what I've read of your description it sounds like it was primarily a mystery novel. I am a big fan of mysteries and I often bring one with me on the airplane while traveling. I particularly like mystery novels because you never know what is going to happen next and I end up reading them for hours in order to find out how the story ends. They are a great way to pass the time while you wait for the airplane to get from one place to another!

    I can still remember reading one mystery novel for 8 hours straight on a flight from Japan to Canada. The inflight service wasn't working so we couldn't watch TV or videos and I needed to do something to occupy myself. Reading was the perfect thing!

    Do you personally enjoy reading? If so, are you currently reading any other good books that you can recommend? I'm also keen to be introduced to new authors and new books. Please feel free to blog about any other books that you would recommend, if you have time!

    Cheers,
    Rachel

    ReplyDelete