Pages

Tuesday 29 November 2016

Dear Term 1 Me



By the end of the year, you should have reached the national standards in all subjects. Did you spend your free time at home doing homework instead of watching T.V? You can work at home and do your quick writes to improve your writing. Did you show leadership and receive an award at prize giving. You can do this by showing respect and staying out of trouble.

I hope you have earned all care award badges so that by the end of the year you will have eight badges altogether.You can earn your badges by using your free time in class to complete tasks on the list. Were you paying attention in class and reading 30 minutes every night?

I hope that by the end of the year you will have achieved this list and I hope that you will be accepted into a great college

Dear Term 1 me,


I have accomplished many tasks but little did we know we accomplished much more than that. This year has been a blast! We went presenting to many places and made many many friends across the cluster. We have come so far and being maniakalani Leader me so many great opportunities wich I never would have thought of when I was nominated. We now have all 8 badges and 500 blog posts! It is still not confirmed whether I reached the national standard but fingers crossed. Reading 30 minutes every night was a tough job but most nights I read as much as I could. Next year I will be in Selwyn and Good luck to 2017 me!


No comments:

Post a Comment