Pages

Friday 7 February 2014

My namebow.

At our class this week we were working on namebows you make namebows by getting a A4 paper and cutting out a cloud and write the letters of your name in the order of a rainbow and get the same colour stripes of paper you have on your name an put in word that would describe what your like than glue it on to your cloud and the final step is get a blue paper and stick your cloud on the blue paper. on my namebow I described myself as zany that means crazy in a funny way on the orange stripe I wrote efficient efficient means performing or doing in the best possible manner with the in the least waste of time.On the yellow I wrote brilliant it means being a being smart at something.  

1 comment:

  1. Great namebow Zeba. You are definitely an efficient worker who always tries her best.

    ReplyDelete