Pages

Monday 9 June 2014

My maths progress.



What do you notice?  
This term we did our second basic facts test this term I got 73 correct answers out of 100 last time I got 58 out of 60.
I know all  my addition and subtraction but I think the multiplication and division  let me down and now I know what I need to work on .
I am good at adding because I have lots of strategies to put them in like making a perfect ten.
I really need to work on multiplication and ways to find it a bit easier.

The goal I am going to set for myself is that my the end of this year I  am going to go on sites at home for half and hour that are about multiplication to get faster and get someone from my family to help me learn more easier ways to solve the problem .

1 comment:

  1. 73/100 is a great score in your basic facts test Zeba. There are some good activity sheets on this website http://www.math-drills.com/multiplication.shtml (the 5 minute frenzy charts) that could help you with learning the multiplication facts. Learning multiplication facts really well will help you to learn division facts as well.

    ReplyDelete