Pages

Wednesday 14 August 2013

My art reflection.

Art: Reflecting on my Painting

1. Are you pleased with your painting? why / why not?

Yes I am very pleased with my artwork because It took a long time and I put my best effort into it.

2. What did you find easy when you created your painting?

I found 2 things easy one was doing the five centimeter grid and painting over my shapes.

3. What part did you find tricky when you were creating your painting? -think about painting, ruling up the grid, measuring, using the co-ordinates, etc.

The thing that I found tricky ws measuring and using the co-ordinates.

4. Who / What helped you when you were painting?

Mrs.Nichol and Miss.Paton helped me lots. I also used the picture.

5. What would you do differently next time? Think about: colours, painting, ruling up, etc.

The thing I would do differently next time are the colors.

6. What frustrated you when you created your painting?
The most frustrating part was trying to copy the picture.

No comments:

Post a Comment